*This post contains affiliate links
How to make Mediterranean Salmon
Those that know me will know I am very comfortable with all types of food. I can’t site here and pretend that this Mediterranean Salmon is something I cook for myself all of the time. I’d say I have it once a week, but I am just as comfortable eating a Pot Noodle as I am eating something healthy like this. So don’t let any of my tweets about dirty burgers or eating a whole pack of bon-bons make you believe I can’t throw out a recipe that is healthy now and again.
The main piece of equipment you will need is some very thick and sturdy kitchen foil.
1 x salmon fillet per person
2 x garlic cloves
2 x tomatoes (or cherry tomatoes to taste)
2 x peppers (optional)
1 x onion
1 x lemon
4 x tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Pinch of dill
Salt & pepper to taste
- Slice four or five slits that are not too deep diagonally along the salmon fillets and put them on top of the foil.
- Squeeze the lemon evenly along all of the fillets you are cooking, then do the same with the apple cider vinegar.
- Add the salt and pepper to taste, and put the dill along the slits.
- Chop the garlic and rub it on the top of the salmon fillets. Garlic granules can also work here.
- Slice the tomatoes, onion and peppers.
- Put the sliced tomatoes, onion and peppers on top of the salmon, ensuring you start with the onion as there is more of this.
- Wrap up the foil so each individual salmon fillet is a little package.
- Cook at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
Buy me a coffee? It would MAKE MY DAY 🙂
Love to know your thoughts guys?