*This post contains affiliate links
Seeing people try my recipes makes me so happy. I have always promised that in my food section of my blog, I will always review affordable places and I will always create easy and affordable recipes. I’m not a chef, I am just someone who enjoys giving people a reason to enjoy being in the kitchen without having to spend too much money. So when I got a request for something veggie, I was keen to share with you all this veggie curry recipe I have been knocking up for years. The great thing is you can use whatever veg you want.
*you can use whatever vegetable you want to for this part
1 x cup of peas
1 x cup of broccoli
1 x cup of carrots
1 x cup of potatoes
2 x teaspoons of garam masala
2 x teaspoons of cumin
1 x teaspoon coriander
4 x cardamom pods
2 cloves of garlic
1 x chilli
400g natural yoghurt plain
half a cup of coconut milk
- Cut the potatoes and carrots into cubes and par boil them for 10 – 15 minutes
- Chop the onion, garlic and peppers and start frying them on a low heat. I of course, use my trusty wok for this.
- Once you have softened the onions and peppers, add the potatoes and carrots, along with the broccoli or peas.
- Add in the passata and half a cup of coconut milk and return to the boil.
- Now ass in all of the spices and the chilli and give it a good stir. Turn the heat down to a medium heat and add the yoghurt.
- Cook until the potatoes are soft and the sauce has thickened to a curry consistency. This may take a while, so you can add a small bit of cornflour to thicken it faster.
If you like my recipes, feel free to buy me a coffee and make my day 🙂